Friday, January 04, 2013

the end of Christmas break

Today is the last weekday of our Christmas break here.  The oldest 3 girls go back to school on Monday (much to Jojo's delight!) and I settle back into our schooling routine at home here with Jojo.  It has been a nice break here, having all the kids at home.  Even with the fighting that inevitably happens when siblings are together it has been a fairly smooth two weeks vacation.  I am not really looking forward to Monday, having to send the girls off on the bus again.  I miss having them all here with me, and am looking forward to the end of May even more than ever now.

This 2 weeks we have watched tv, played in the snow (a LOT), went on a short trip to another part of the state to visit friends, and battled the flu.  We laughed together, cleaned house together, and complained over the trash truck not coming to our street this week together (talk about a disaster for us! we need the trash picked up weekly).

I just wish that Scott would agree to me pulling the girls out now, or starting to at least.

No comments: