Friday, October 30, 2009

well that went out the window lol

I posted that I was going to give FlyLady another shot. Well, I did. Unfortunately, I'm so flaky that I can't keep focus on anything for very long really. I gave up on day 3 and just hired someone instead LOL My father has been looking for a way to make some extra money, and I got Scott's blessing, so now dad comes over a couple times a week to do whatever I didn't get to with my regular chores, plus he gives me the opportunity to go out shopping or running errands if I need to without having to drag 4 kids with me. He promises to be sober on the days he comes over, and I don't let him in the front door if I even suspect he's been drinking, so we're going to try it for now. If that doesn't work, then I'll come up with something.

LOL I told you I was flaky..........................

No comments: