Monday, October 26, 2009

lol we caught up

Well, last week we caught up on Melissa's hours. She's now 3 hours ahead as of last week. I'm thinking that I'm going to take today off to do some stuff around the house, then we'll pick up extra lessons each day to make up for skipping today. They will get their technology time for the week today, and Lydia has soccer. I say that's good enough for today, especially since they are playing educational computer stuff. We'll see though................. I'm just tired and need a break, those extra hours happened over the weekend when we wrapped up some extra lessons to make up the time we lost.

I am so tired now from it all though, we just need a day off to relax. Heck with anything that's not household related, I'm going to do practical life skills day today. It'll be fun, doing laundry and dishes, heck we may even do a little baking if I feel up to it. I had too much happen last week and over the weekend to allow me the luxury of just relaxing............................. We'll pick up where we left off tomorrow I htink, unless one of the kids actually asks to do some lessons.

No comments: