Thursday, October 08, 2009

oh no, tv's down lol

I hate getting up in the mornings before 8am if I'm not feeling too great. I've trained the kids for htis in fact. They know that if I'm not up when they get up, they are allowed to QUIETLY go out to the living room and watch tv (usually Disney or PBS depending on their mood, sometimes Noggin) Well this morning I got the RUDE wakeup of Melissa climbing all over me, bouncing and yelling that the tv isn't working. Our satellite isn't working properly. So we suffered through some ceral with a barely-functioning mom, and I then called our phone company to find out what's going on. My first thought was that we forgot to pay the bill, but its not that. Our bill is 100% current with no balance. Apparently, Dish is having issues right now and they are working to get their programming up again, everyone is without tv right now. Its a good thing I already gave Melissa her meds or I'd have a very angry child bouncing all over the place yelling about it. Instead, I have kids playing in the bedroom. They are pretending to run a restaurant. I'm really starting to like Adderall at the moment..........................

Now I just need to get myself woke up and functional so we can do lessons while we wait on the tv to come back up again. When it does come back up, I'm going to sneak off to take a nap while the kids watch it for a bit since I got up a couple hours earlier than I needed to this morning (I didn't sleep well last night)

No comments: