Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Mid-week musings

This week has been fun for me so far.  Monday we started off by celebrating my 31st birthday, which is a big deal since I was told by a cardiologist that I wouldn't live to see 30 after drug abuse caused damage to my heart.  Obviously that doctor was wrong, as I am still here causing trouble.  Tuesday, I decided that I needed to take charge of our day again, and I started to create a schedule to implement here at home.  I finished it up that evening, and then spent the night with some sort of stomach virus that Scott brought home from work.  Then today, we implemented the schedule.

I'm not keeping 100% to it right now, as it is just our first day on it, but I'm sticking fairly closely to it.  I'm not too worried if it takes us 3-4 weeks to figure out how to do this so that we get everything done in a reasonable time.  Like right now, according to the schedule we were supposed to start eating lunch 15 minutes ago, however it is still cooking so we are going to be late on that.  We missed a subject in lessons today because of being behind (again my fault, just like today with lunch) but I figure in the next few weeks we'll adjust and everything will run more smoothly.

Other than that, really the only excitement happening here is that I'm totally in love with my new printer, and it is getting one heck of a workout.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I go through periods of loving and hating our printer. Today, I love it. Last Thursday and yesterday, I hated it.

we have been on our new schedule since after break and its working out really well, even on days when I don't write it out for the day. Good luck.