Wednesday, February 01, 2012

nervous for Friday

Friday morning is the growth scan to make sure that my blood pressure hasn't caused any issues with lil man's size and development.  I wish Scott could go with me for it, but we need him to stay at the house with the other kids.  I am worried that they will find something wrong and need to induce, especially knowing what my resting blood pressure has been running lately.

But in good news, my lab testing I did over the weekend came back good.  Protein is still elevated but holding steady from the last time, and my blood tests all came back within normal parameters.  I repeat them again this weekend.  Praise God for the little things!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Praying your scan shows all is well on Friday!

Nichole said...

Praying for you