Friday, May 21, 2010

officially FINISHED our school year!

Well this month was the one that I was looking forward to the most. This month is when I was going to complete all our schoolwork in general so that I can pack up materials to ship back as soon as I get shipping labels. So, this weekend I shall be doing a bit of packing up of OHVA and k12 supplies. Of course, the only things we didn't finish are Lydia's math and phonics, however she is a grade ahead in math so I am NOT concerned about this. Phonics, well we'll get it finished up in our own time. Her trouble is with the sight words. So, our finished list is..........

math K
language arts K (times 2!)
history K
science 1
history 1
art 1
math 1
phonics K

And we have officially met all our hours requirements as well. Melissa needs 920 hours by May 28th, and as of May 21st she is at 945 hours. Lydia needs 460 hours by May 28th, and as of May 21st she's at 654 hours. Yeah, you can tell which kid REALLY likes school................

We are set up on track to begin our new school year on June 1st still. I have all our basic curriculum that I need; all that is left for me to get is the stuff to set up our workboxes for the girls so they can be more independent with their work.

No comments: