Tuesday, May 18, 2010

box day again

Well all my books from Amazon are in. The first package (with just 2 books in it) arrived on Friday or so, and the second one with the other 9 books I bought came in today. So, now I have my side table FILLED with books stacked up on it, books that I need to label and find a shelf to put them on. I have a lot of work to do, and we're all set now to start in June with our new school year for the kids. Just looking at the stacks of books on my table though, its a little scary and panic-inducing. lol It is just *slightly* overwhelming to know know that I am going to read ALL of these books to my kids this school year (and a bunch of others that aren't on the table since I'm doing 2 cores this year). But I know it will go great, just like OHVA did for us this school year. I'm really looking forward to getting to spend this time with them, reading all these great books and learning as a family.

And on a side note, I got word from college that my transcript has arrived so they can start working at what will transfer and how to schedule my remaining classes. I also finished and submitted my FAFSA last night, so they should be getting that report soon as well. Then I'll be told I need to submit verification as usual (apparently the government doesn't believe that a family of 6 can survive successfully on just $35K-40K a year, I've had to do this every year that I have filled out a FAFSA for school) I am really looking forward to finishing school and taking the steps I need to take so that I can get down to business with this. And yet, at the same time I am flat out scared of what I'm about to do, and I don't know what on earth God is thinking when he chose me to do this but hey, I'll just keep doing what I'm told and eventually the answer will be revealed to me. Right? I mean, that's how it has always worked in the past.............

No comments: