Wednesday, April 22, 2009

things are moving forward for fall

Well, yesterday I did the enrollment application for Melissa and Lydia to OHVA for fall, and I printed up all the paperwork that I had to fill out by hand and mail in with the documentation they need/want. So, all the paperwork was filled out and documents were copied. Except one. I could NOT find Lydia's immunization record from the health department. I searched all day, everywheer that I could think of that it may be. Then last night I went to bed without finding it.

This morning I got up at 5:15 with Scott, and after he left I logged on the laptop and started reading my e-mail and a few other things online. Then it hit me. The day after Lydia got her booster shots, I had to take her to the doctor for a bad ear infection. I had taken her shot record to the doctor to give them the information on her shots the day before, and it was in my diaper backpack! lol That was easy enough................... So the paperwork all went into an envelope and to the mailbox for pickup. The papers are now on their way to Maumee, Ohio for the registration to continue.

And then, an hour or so ago I logged into the OHVA admissions portal to check something else, and I found that they had already assigned us a person to handle the registration and testing until we are assigned our teacher. Cool beans, its definitely moving forward now!

Now I just have to wait for the next step, which is placement testing I think. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what the site said is next after the peperwork is recieved and processed. That won't be too bad for Lydia, but I have a feeling Melissa won't do too well with it when its her turn for testing................................ But I'll have to wait and see how she does when its time for her to be tested.

I just hope I got all the documentation they asked for, I don't want to have to mail more paperwork to them next week LOL

No comments: