Wednesday, March 11, 2009

file folder games

Yet another one of my ventures now. Yesterday I stumbled upon some file folder games at Homeschool Share, and I decided to print out a couple to assemble for Kimmy to do this school year with her big sisters. I got those two assembled now, I did an apple match and an animal match game. Anyway, while I was putting together the apple on I got the great idea to put together several, and some for her big sisters too if I can find some. So I went to www.childcareland.com and looked through the free files, and found some more file folder games and other activities that I'm going to do with my girls. I printed up a couple so far, and will get them assembled today and tomorrow. Then I'll start printing up some more there that I want and look at a couple other sites that I was told about on the HSS forums (thanks Tristan!) When I get an opportunity, I'll put up some pictures of the file folder games for anyone who wants to see them. *smile*

No comments: