Sunday, August 05, 2012

shopping

I love having a little shopping buddy, and when the shopping buddy is THIS cute I just can't help but grin the entire time we're out doing this dreaded task (shopping is not something I enjoy doing, especially when it is food shopping trips).






Yes we were at WalMart.  I had to go pick up the ingredients to make a cheesecake, as Scott's birthday is tomorrow and that is his absolute favorite dessert (I always do the birthday person's favorite meal and dessert, from scratch whenever possible).  I also swung over to the baby department to get PJ a crinkle toy.  This one that he got today is a teething blanket, its crinkly all over with 2 corners with chewing ends and a third with a squeaky thing.

Yup, my littlest shopping buddy makes the grocery store fun, especially since he's now sitting up well enough that he can hang out in the cart instead of me having to wear him all the time.  He likes the new view too.  The seatbelt in the cart provides just enough support for him to sit up for the trip.

No comments: