Saturday, May 05, 2012

Saturday fun

Scott has a thing he likes to do with the girls.  On the first Saturday of every month, Home Depot has a free kids workshop.  He takes them up and they get an apron, popcorn, and build something.  Today he took them for the first time since PJ was born.  They built little planter boxes, and the store gave away free plants to the kids as well so they all came home with strawberry plants.  The girls also got to meet Chester Cheetah (the Cheetos character).  I have to figure out how to get the pictures out of my texting inbox and onto a computer first, but as soon as I do that I'll edit this with pictures he took.

And while they were at workshop, PJ and I went grocery shopping for a few basic necessities.  I really am happy that we splurged on the carrier that we got me last month, he hung out in it on my chest the entire trip and then got mad at me when I took him out again at the car (Scott took the van) so I could buckle him into his seat.

No comments: