Wednesday, January 11, 2012

pre-eclampsia

Yup, it sucks.  I am still doing the testing, but the OB that I saw yesterday for my appointment (yes, instead of the midwife, but that's ok I like this doctor, she's really nice and willing to talk to me about stuff openly and frankly) said chances are that is exactly what is going on.  So, there we have it.  I've danced with the vampire for a 4th time yesterday, and have more testing still to do. *sigh*  And here I was expecting a nice uneventful pregnancy for a 5th time.  Oh well, God knows what He is doing and everything will turn out as it is supposed to.

Now I just need to decide if I feel motivated enough to use the patterns I found over the weekend to make our little boy some footy pj's and such to wear.  Sewing calms me, but I'm not sure if it is going to be something I can do without my blood pressure going up too much.  Maybe I should go to a yarn store and get some yummy yarn to knit a blanket instead, that may be safer.  But then again, I really would like to make him a couple fleece overalls, some cute shirts, and some pjs with matching blankets.  The patterns I have are rather cute if I can just work up the motivation to dig through all my fabric.

No comments: