Friday, June 05, 2009

Pizza Hut Book It program

I used to do this every year in school when I was young enough, and I loved getting my coupon each month to have pizza with my daddy. Well, this year we did Book It with Melissa and she didn't do too well, she only earned one coupon all year. So, we are going to try again, and I just signed her and Lydia both up for the program for the 2009-2010 school year. Registrations are now open, here's a link for homeschoolers:

www.bookitprogram.com/enrollment/homeschool.asp

I can't wait to do Book It! with these two, and I'm willing to bet they turn it into a contest to see who can earn her coupon first each month LOL If they do end up doing that, I'll make it a contest that the girl who goes the highest past the monthly goal gets to pick who takes them.

No comments: