Thursday, June 04, 2009

approved and box day

OK I'm taking a good moment right now to post. I've been sick for a couple months now, battling a major infection in my head. We thought we had it licked but its flaring back up again, and causing me a lot of problems and pain. This is that moment where the painkillers are kicked in but I'm not stupid yet, I just hope its long enough for me to finish.

Today's mail was a big day for me. I have been expecting a package from FedEx for our last workbooks that I ordered on Sunday. Well, it arrived, and I'm having trouble keeping Lydia away from the workbooks LOL Melissa is going to be stoked when she gets home in about an hour. Also, the USPS had a letter for me that I didn't expect quite so soon. I got my approval letter for Melissa to be withdrawn and homeschooled this upcoming school year. We are OFFICIAL now.

And now I go lay back down until my dad gets here so I can get Melissa from school. Hopefully the pretty colors are gone by then lol

2 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

Happy Box Day!

And may you get well soon. Lingering issues get annoying really quick.

~Luke

Cat said...

Thanks Luke.