Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jojo's education figured out

I posted a while back about if I should enroll Jojo in the charter school with her sisters or keep her home another year.  I found a solution that will work PERFECTLY for us I think.

I am now in the process of enrolling her in Ohio Virtual Academy for her K year.  This way, I can keep her at home to work on developing the skills she'll need to handle school if we choose to send her next school year, yet at the same time we will not be holding her back academically.  I just have to get some printer ink so that I can print off the forms that I have to fill out and fax in with her birth certificate and other stuff, then she'll be set to go.

Her sisters will head off starting August 23rd, and her first official day of school is the 27th.  I have a good feeling about this year, and am looking forward to working with OHVA and the k12 curriculum for K again.  I also am looking forward to adding in many of the optional activities in the program that we skipped when I did this program with my oldest girls since it will be just her and PJ during the day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am doing OHVA with my 4 kids this year too -- this is my 1st year of it. I'm glad to have found your blog!