Friday, December 02, 2011

Prayer request for a friend

I don't do this kind of post here, but I'm going to today.  I'm a little behind in reading the blogs I follow, and I feel bad for not keeping up better with some.  Especially the one that I'm about to link with here.  I know I don't have much of a following for this blog, but I fully believe in ripples spreading and hope that this happens a bit here.

A dear fellow homeschooling mom of 6 is expecting baby #7, a little boy.  She's had complications because her sweet boy has Spina Bifida, and as a way of processing she has started a blog to write about her journey through this.  Please keep her family in your prayers, especially for comfort and peace through the times they are facing in the very near future.  Here is a link to her latest post on the blog she's started just for this baby boy and their journey.

http://masonsbjournal.blogspot.com/2011/11/dumb-ob-and-dreaded-hydrocephalus.html

Also, if you can keep my friend Shauna and her little girl, Charlie, in your prayers as they walk through some decisions regarding decisions she has to make about her little girl's care.  I can't imagine how difficult this decision must be for her, and I pray that she can find calm and peace through her own decision-making process as well.

Both of these women inspire me, and I look to them regularly for inspiration when my own struggles start getting me down.  They are incredible women, with a great deal of strength to walk through their lives and the struggles they both face.  I pray for them both daily, and now they need more prayer from others.  Please, take a moment to lift both these lovely ladies up to our Lord for strength, knowledge, healing, comfort, and support in their times of need.

No comments: