Thursday, June 23, 2011

UGH at Scott's surgery

So, we had the scans done on Tuesday for his surgery, and they found a couple things in addition to the immediate problem. Great......

And to top it all off, my mother-in-law was going to watch the kids so I can go with him to see the surgeon tomorrow. Well, she's in the hospital now and can't watch them, so now I can't go because I'm not going to be able to find a sitter on such short notice who is willing to take 4 kids at 8am for a few hours so I can take notes at the appointment and make sure I have all the details I need for his recovery post-op and the long term things that we need to take care of because of the surgery. *sigh*

I'd ask what else could go wrong, but really at this point I just don't feel like pushing my luck any further........

No comments: