Sunday, June 19, 2011

looking for something!

I'm hoping that I get enough traffic that this may actually get answered, but if not then no big deal I'll keep searching on my own. I am looking for every free resource I can find for lapbooks, unit study ideas, activities, file folder games, and such that I can use for our homeschool. Also open to cheaper stuff (we have a few things we want to buy from Evan-Moor and Hands of a Child as we have the money) but would prefer to not spend *too* much. Anyone?

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Two things come ti mind outher than Homeschool Share for units and lapbooks:

Buy the Type It In Template Pack from Hands of a Child. It's the blank lapbook pieces with typeable fields so you can make a lapbook quickly on any topic you want.


All the file folder games at File Folder Fun are free.

Luke Holzmann said...

I haven't looked at the site yet, but I did just hear about curriki. Maybe?

Of course, Sonlight's early Cores now come with a CD with links to a bunch of ideas and resources as well... if you happen to be doing one of those Cores.

~Luke