Sunday, March 16, 2014

finally!

I think it is safe to say that we are all 7 well on the road to recovery from this horrible illness we had.  Thanks public school..... That was not a fun ride for us, but after a diagnosis of strep for Missa, Jordan, and Preston complete with antibiotics, I'm pretty sure we got it on its way out of here finally.

Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to keep track of antibiotics for 7, prescription antihistamines for 2, cough syrup for 4, fever/pain medication for 6, and breathing medications for 2 with the dosing amounts and times?  I was about to borrow a trick for a lovely lady I know who creates a chart to log it all with, by creating one in Word and then printing out a few copies so that I could just get it going on.  I think that the next time we have a major run of illness like this one, I will do just that.  Maybe I should create a generic chart soon to keep on the computer, one that I can just open up and add medication names/categories to then print off.

No comments: