Tuesday, September 04, 2012

September- new month, new goals

Yup, it is that time again.  At the start of every month, I take a look at where I am and set a goal for each child I am working with.  So here is what my goals are looking like.

JOJO:

finish testing out of math+ K
test to the right place in phonics K
keep plugging away at all subjects

PJ:

keep baby-proofing the house
try not to lose or drop him (hey he's heavy and FAST now that he's figured out crawling)

the other girls:

continue keeping up with homework
30min every day of reading for them
sewing lessons may be good here too

As you can see, not much really is planned for the kids.  Jojo has her first testing session online with her teacher tomorrow morning, and if I can get her to do it I know she'll do just fine.  She already meets the benchmarks to pass K and go into 1st grade academically (hence her not going to the charter school with her sisters) so I am not too worried about it.

And just for fun, here is a picture of her cute Kindergarten self.




And all 5 kids together.  Poor PJ is totally outnumbered!


No comments: