Tuesday, June 01, 2010

how do they come up with this stuff?

I'm sitting here in bed with my laptop as 2 year old Jordan sleeps next to me. She woke up a bit ago and climbed into my bed with me. I don't mind it really, she's a cuddly little thing and snores so cutely (although it won't be so cute when she's a teenager and snoring louder than her daddy) So anyway, we were cuddled up and I felt something funny on her back. I asked her about it, and she told me real sleepy "Missy and Liddy glued my clothes on me." So I double-checked this one to be sure its not a half-asleep rambling. Well, her outfit from yesterday does indeed have glue all over inside it, I have an empty glue stick on the floor in their bedroom, and she's got patches of glue all over her little body.

I guess they got tired of her stripping naked and streaking through the house.......... *snicker*

No comments: