Thursday, May 16, 2013

giving up until fall I think

Well, this school year has been a wash for me.  Every time we start trying to getting into a good routine something completely messes up things and it takes several days to deal with that and then get back to life as normal, only to repeat.  I'm seriously thinking that I'm just going to finish up attendance with k12 for Jordan, and then call it done until September.  All I have to do with the oldest girls is their standardized test, which we're going to do instead of a portfolio review this year to see if it is any easier for me.  I'm getting the CAT from Seton testing services.  It is not a timed test, so it will fit perfectly with Missa's and Liddy's IEP section that gives them both extra time on testing without having to think and watch the clock.  It also should be easy to accommodate Missa's dyslexia per her IEP she had at the charter school, I'm planning to test each girl individually so it will be easy to adjust as needed.  I just have to get to order the tests so that I can administer them to the kids.  I'm *supposed* to order them this payday, which is tomorrow, but thanks to yet another car repair we will be putting that off most likely.  I need to crunch numbers still and see what we have to work with after the car repair and groceries/gas since we are going to be putting off a couple bills to cover the car.

1 comment:

nichole said...

worried about you, thought I'd check here.....did you deactivate fb? Hope everything is ok, please let someone know so we can stop worrying....