Friday, November 11, 2011

Nice try kids......

Nothing bugs me more than the kids wasting my time.  They just wasted an hour of my time, by hiding needed supplies for math when I was resting on the sofa (I fell asleep).  They spent an hour pretending to search for the hidden supplies, then another 20 minutes insisting that the pencil sharpener isn't in the cabinet, before I finally got fed up and went straight to their hiding spots and extracted the hidden supplies and spent 20 seconds looking at the cabinet to locate the pencil sharpener.

I think this calls for a few extra pages of math, and some extra chores.  They waste 1:20 of my life, I will take away free time to make up for it.  I'm thinking they can lose 2 minutes for every 1 minute of mine they wasted at a minimum, but we'll see what it turns out to be when I'm done with this one.

And all because Missa decided to try and pull the "but this math is too HARD mom!" card because she didn't want to put forth a little effort in her work today.  I think the girl shall be working on math this weekend to make up for taking time from me and making my blood pressure rise (yes it did, I'm high risk for blood pressure issues and am well aware of the signs, I was having physical symptoms of it going up)

No comments: